sábado, 27 de junio de 2009

My ideal job...

In my future, I would like to work with children between 4 and 8 years old. I prefer to work in a college, because the children are very small in a garden. The garden is complicated for my, because the educators don't work only in administrative matters.
I want to work in a liberal college, because I don't want to be in a authoritarian and uncomfortable environmet. Also, I want to work in a school for children with social problems ahd economic problems, because they need much support. This is complicated, because the municipal schools are more authoritarian.
I love many areas (psychology, the arts, philosophy and history), then I can complement them in my work. I would be a good teacher for children, for that, I need to be in a liberal college. So, I can use different methodologies and different areas in education.
My ideal job would be in a municipal and liberal college, and with a decent salary.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario