martes, 16 de junio de 2009

My future...

I want to live outside of Santiago in the future, because I don't like the pollution and loud noises in this city. I live in a quiet, nice and green place in Santiago, in locations around this city as Buin or Paine. Also, I work as a teacher at a rural school; I teach for children in primary school.

I will study a postgraduate about psychology of the education in university. Then I could do guitar, dance, music, arts, painting courses; I'll use my free time very well.

I want to live single in my house one time, because I want to do many things. Then maybe I will have children, but this isn't clear to me. I don't expect to marry in the future, I want to be happy (single or with a man next to me)... I want to be independent...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario