viernes, 26 de junio de 2009

my favorite subject

I like different subjects. I like to study musical arts, visual arts and dance; but I also like the area of Psychology, Philosophy and History. Now, I will talk about the arts, because it's my most favorite subject.
The arts are very important to my life, because they make very happy for me. I can express my emotions with the different arts. The arts accompany me in the good and bad moments of my life.
I love the musical arts, the visual arts and the dance, but I choose the visual arts, because I am only good for them.
I tried to play the guitar, but I can't. I have also tried to dance, but I'm not good for it. In contrast, for the visual arts I'm a little better.
I love to draw. I also love to paint. For that, I use different techniques, for example: oil paintings, pastel pencils, watercolors, etc.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario