miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

My Career...


I study Preschool and Primary teaching training at the "Universidad de Chile". I chose this career because it's very important in Chile; The education could change inequality in this country, then I trust in my career.

I like my career, because I have interesting classes and I have very excellent professor. So I like go to the practice; because I can enjoy with the children, they are happy always and they are very amusing always. I love it!!...

This career is in the "Social Sciences Faculty", then I dislike when the other students in this faculty discriminate my career. They think this career isn't social science, then they discriminate my career very much.

I want to study one post graduate about Psicology in the future. I could complement Psicology with Education, this would be very useful for my profession. Also, I want work in one public school in Santiago.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario