jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

I’m registered to vote from this year, because I believe that it’s very important for increase the national paticipation in the election system. I don’t know my vote now, I need one candidate with new ideas for the social and education problems presents in my country actually. But I will choose Jorge Arrate candidate in my vote for the next presidential election.

The electoral campaings are very few serious. The presidential candidate aren’t intelligent in my opinión, they don’t have clear ideas and I don’t like it. The most important qualities for one president is the credibility and the good intentions for Chile. I don`t like the politician, but If I can been in the government, I had been something for the people with more dangerous problems.

If I had the chance in the government, I’m working in the educational or culture ministry, because I’m studying education and I want to help in one good education for the future.

The 5 principal problems in my country are the inequality, the poor, the public transport, the pollution and the education.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario