jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

Transantiago: Before and after

I think that Transantiago system is better than pre-santiago system, because the city is cleaner and quieter now. Santiago center had noise pollution before, but this pollution has dicreased now. The transantiago system is more organized and secure for the people, because they use the Vip card in the bus and then, the assault has dicreased for the bus driver. In my opinion, the pre-santiago system is better than transantiago system in the frequency.

I was very lost in the city with transantiago system started. I didn't understand it and I didn't know its operation, but I could learn very quickly. I like the transantiago in the present, I think this is a good system, but I wait one better frecuency of buses in the future.

Now is requires a greater number of buses in the transportation system, because many people live in Santiago and the buses are very few.Thus, the transantiago be more effective for the city. I think that people are negative, and they don't accommodate the new systems.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario