jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

A country I would like to visit...

My favourite country to visit is Italy, because this country is the most important artistic and cultural center in the World. Florence is my favourite city in Italy, because this city contains a large number of artistic works: Florence is the “Art Capital”. Besides, I like “The boot” of Italy, the geography is very original. Chile is similar to Italy, because Chile also has a original geography: “our country is seen as a pepper”.

I could eat the best spaghetti in Italy, I love Italian food! My favourite food is Lasagne!. If I could travel to Italy, I could see the Mediterranean Sea, this is a dream for me. I could visit the various museums in Italy, I could see the architecture and I could see the artistic works of Miguel Angel, Leonardo Da Vinci and Dante.

If I could travel to Italy, I could learn more about the World history. I could visit the monuments of Roman civilization; for example: “The Roman Coliseum”.

I wouldn’t like to work, study or live in Italy, because I want to live in my country always and I love the Chilean art. But, I also love the Italian art. I would study art in Italy and I would work in Florence sometime. But, I prefer to live in my country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario