miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

My last vacation...

I went to the Pichilemu in the last summer, in the first week of February specifically. I traveled with all my family (my mum, my dad, my sister and my brother). In Pichilemu we visited the beach "Punta de lobos", where was the championship of surf, so we saw many people of the others countries in all the places of Pichilemu in that weekend.

We walked a lot for Pichilemu's streets and we were watching the crafts in the center of the place. This is one city with many art and interesting things: in the Pichilemu's streets had singers and painters. In this place was very complicated climate, because had very strong wind (on the beach, my body was beaten by very hard sand) and in the night, the climate was very cold with very low temperatures. One day, we went to "Punta de lobos" in the late afternoon, we arrived to the high rocks and all my family waited until than the sun hid in the ocean. That was the most important moment for me!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario