sábado, 2 de mayo de 2009

My best friend...

I met my best friend when she was born, I had only two years old. I could know for she in the visiting hours in the clinic. I don't remember, but my dad told me about it. When we were girls we liked search for different insects in the garden, we liked eat plants of my mum and we quarrel with other children.

I like that she is always with me and when I have been sad she always is funny with me. I like share with she the similar musical tastes, friends in common, entertainment in common and similar views on various topics social and familiars. I don't like when she is aggressive and nasty with my mom, because my mom is nice with her.

We had one adventure in the last summer, in February. We went with our family to the beach and very late at the night my sister and I went to a party with campfire in the beach. When we returned to the hut was too late, we arrived at dawn and then we had to jump the fence to enter the cabin y we had to come to our room by the window (get up one above the other to jump).

I envy very much the hair of my sister, because all her curls are beautiful and very defined. I love her hair. Her face is lights with her hair, make it very beautiful. I Would give for my sister a little peace and quiet sometimes so that your personality is more relaxed and less explosive.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario