viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

Self Evaluation of My Academic Year (2009)

My academic year 2009 was very intense. I was doing different academic activities, and other activities related with my profession. I was doing my practice in "Altamira School" and I was doing educational activities with children in this school. Also I was working as an examiner in the SIMCE test. All activities in this year helped me to reaffirm my educational vocation and I could be applying knowledge in the practice with children. The university subjects were a little better for me this year. The subject more useful and importat this year for me was language I, because the writing, reading and reading comprehension are essential for the development of children today.

My career was only theoretical in the last years, but this year it changed in my professional education, because I was news and excellent practical experience with children. That’s very good for me, because the practical skills haven’t been easy for me in this career. I have had different experiences in practice this year and that is very important to improve teaching skills. In the practice I can improve and correct mistakes. so I can be a good teacher in the future.

I could do one language class in my practice this year, my teacher of “Language I” class linked theory with practice, then I could make a good pedagogical practice in “Altamira School”. The teacher preparation in the language area is very important, because we (the teachers) can solve the languaje problems of children today. Languaje is the basis of all knowledge and subjects, then, children shuld have a good education in lenguage, and this is the teachers responsibility. So I’m happy with my university education this year, because I could learn one or the most important subjects for my profession. I want to improve the national results in education, I want to improve the education of language specifically.

My final reflection will continue with the same ideas next year. I will not lose my vocation, the next year is the last of my career, so I want to have all the knowledge and skills in the next year 2010. This year was good for me, because I really loved my career this year, but the gaps in my professional education should disappear the next year, because it will the last year in university. I will have elective classes the next year, and I will complement this with my career in various topics and specialties. The elective class motivate me very much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario